Electric drives are used almost in all industries such as Paper mill, Rolling, Steel Industries etc.
The following will be taught to students in this course
- • Study about drive & their types.
- • Conveyor belt
- • Lift elevation
- • 3-phase induction motor speed control using by drive.
- • Dc motor speed control & other electrical drives.
- • 2-wire connection of drive.
- • 3- wire connection of drive.
- • Pot connection of drive.
- • Parameter setting of drive.
- • Drive start/stop by plc.
- • Forward & reverse connection of motor by drive.
- • Drive programming.