Embedded system is a branch of Electronics engineering which deals with the use of micro electronics programmable circuits to develop devices which are usually smart and efficient.
The following will be taught to students in this course
- • Introduction to AVR microcontroller (ATmega-16) with port programing using LEDs interfacing
- • LCD interfacing with ATmega-16 using different format.
- • ADC interfacing using sensors likes LDR, IR.
- • DC motor interfacing with different speed control.
- • Introduction to USART and controlling of Robot movement using ATmega-16 microcontroller.
- • Bluetooth controlled robot.
- • Gesture/ accelerometer controlled robot.
- • Relay interfacing with ATmega-16 microcontroller.
- • Home automation using IR and LDR.
- • Mobile controlled home automation